We help you develop methods to attract, train, and retain a talented workforce while ensuring your processes meet current state and federal regulatory requirements. If your systems are challenged, our team of experienced managers can assist with audits and unemployment hearings. We can help you develop systems that are flexible and yet comprehensive in their approach to managing your human capital, so that the business leadership feels confident they are making informed decisions. Our team provides the following services:
We conduct an initial review, provide recommendations, and then help to change or implement your program. Once implemented, we help you with ongoing maintenance and are here to answer your questions. Once the foundation is in place, our Core HR consulting services include a dedicated HR professional to provide assistance in the following areas:
- Employment decisions related to coaching, counseling, and terminations
- Recruiting (including the development of job descriptions) and employee retention
- Unemployment claims and hearings
- I-9 compliance
- Leaves of absence
- Regulatory compliance assistance
- Employment form templates
Project-Based Consulting is a great way for potential clients to get a taste of BFG’s services without committing to an ongoing partnership. Projects could include the following:
- Conduct a full review of all policies and procedures in the employee handbook, as well as employment forms, documents, and any other employment-related materials to determine if they are compliant, consistent, complete, and appropriate for the operations of the company.
- Develop an interactive training program to introduce any handbook revisions to the employees of the company.
- Analyze positions utilized within the company to develop job descriptions that include reporting structure, essential functions, and physical requirements.